Updated: Aug 9, 2022
You may be an expert in your field but don’t know how to put your business in the right space in the online world?
Are you struggling to find the right steps to increase your brand awareness and scale up your business online? Are you a startup that you feel lost and don’t know where to start?
Keep on reading then! This is for you.
Most of the time, startups may struggle with fierce competition because challenges are everywhere especially when there are 150 million startups in the world today with 50 million new startups launching every year.
You may be an expert in your field but don’t know how to put your business in the right space in the online world, then, you don’t have to worry anymore. Let me give you 5 steps to begin with.
1. Awareness - you need to identify and acknowledge the real problem that your company is facing right now. I know it may be difficult because sometimes, you know you have a problem but don't know what it really is.
You may check the list below. And if you’re currently dealing with it right now, then we’ll figure out a solution for you right at the end of this blog.
Here’s a short list of how you should identify what problems you encounter and what you need in your business. Remember, solutions for your business problems are not one size fits all. Consider having ideas for the listing below:
You still don’t have a site promoting your business? Then you ought to begin with the best places where your target audiences are at.
You already have an online platform for your business but you fail to reach the right audience for your business? You might need to optimize it to gain traffic and boost your sales. By optimizing your business, what you might need is brand awareness.
Are you boosting your brand and gaining traffic but fail to convert more leads? Then maybe you must have a better marketing strategy.
2. Listing - if you already know the ideas of where the problems might come from, you must list them down on a piece of paper. If you did it already, great job! If not, you might want to take time to list it first. Jot down 2-3 major problems that you identify. By raising the awareness, you now know the real issue is, then you have the power to find the solutions for it. Do not fret! I know why you’re reading this. Because you need a solution to your digital marketing problems for your business. Without further ado, let’s jump right into the next big thing.
3. Strategy - Now that you are fully aware and you acknowledge the building blocks, you need to strategize to effectively overcome these challenges. Why do we still need to strategize? It’s easy to just have it in your mind, right? But the perks of strategic planning is- it allows you to be proactive instead of being reactive to your current situation.
“If you don’t know where you are going, you are
certain to end up somewhere else.”
– Yogi Berra.
Now, if you cannot strategize on your own and still haven’t come up with solutions that seem right to you and are right for your business, then consult a digital marketing agency that will help you with that.
Strategizing and figuring it out on your own can give you a headache but drawing yourself to the right resource to help you with upscaling your business online can save you more time and money.
I encountered many entrepreneurs that are starting their business online not in a very wise way. Yes, because you are a startup, you may want to save more money by giving away more of your time figuring it out on your own. Why does a startup need a consultant especially in digital marketing? This will increase your chance of success, you will be helped creating a road map, achieving your goals.
So, keep in mind that because you’re dealing with these major things in your business, you need an expert that will help you strategize and put your business in the right place.
4. Goals - What are your business goals? If you are a startup, I am pretty sure you have the passion to fulfill these ideas and dreams into something valuable in the marketplace.
As an entrepreneur, it is always the best timing to set the right expectations and give yourself the best starting point in starting your business especially when you know that your brand is something the world really needs.
You can write your goals according to the acronym, S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time bounded)
While I help you figure out your problems, it’s time for you to take at least 10-15 mins to write down what it is that you really want for your business.
Then from here, get in a call with your trusted digital marketing agency to help you trace the problem, strategize the solution, execute the plan, and achieve your business goals.
5. Implementation - Finally! We’ve arrived at the fifth step of putting your business in the right space in this emerging (and sometimes overwhelming) online digital world. To get to that Point A - to Point B - to Point C which is- your goals, we need to implement the strategy that we curated with our digital marketing consultant.
By this time, I’m pretty sure that you’re getting the whole picture of what you need to do. I believe that in this step process, you need a team that will carry these plans into fulfillment.
As an entrepreneur who is figuring out a way to solve vague problems for their online business, it might get you off track by just doing it on your own.
Acknowledging this, if you haven’t had a call with your digital marketing consultant, then please know that there are agencies that can hop on a call with you and give you free consultation.
Implementation is a process that is better done with a team than alone. You want assets for your business that will bring you more income and sales for the coming weeks, months, and years? Then consult with the experts today.
Here are the some of the things you need to implement in your online business:
Social Media Platform - we all know that social media is the best platform to promote your business in this digital world. Hence, optimizing your social media the best way possible will scale up your business big time! You may not immediately see evident results (because it really cannot be done overnight) but at least, you have positioned yourself in the best way to start gaining the right traffic for your business.
Website - you need a website to showcase your products and services not only in social media but also in websites. If you don’t know how to do it on your own or if you don’t have time to do it, know that someone can do it for you. Contact the number below.
Creative Content - of course, when setting up your business, you need to attract the right target market. If your client doesn’t find your business compelling or appealing enough in the online platforms you are in, you might be behind your own success. All these are the elements that will bring you success to your business when you have the right branding for your company. Creative content will give you an edge to communicate well with your clients such as graphic designs, logo, copywriting, video editing, posters, and other marketing collateral.
The three points above are the implementation of what needs to be done already from the plan you’ve strategized with your digital marketing consultant. Or if you haven’t just click the link below to have a free consultation for your digital business.
Every problem has a solution. You just have to find the right answers and begin planning with the right people who can achieve your business goals.
Your business is yet to be the next best one in your niche, build your brand awareness and start scaling up your revenue.